Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Boring!

So I haven't been very good about keeping this blog updated. Mainly because life has been fairly hum drum and BORING! We have been doing the usual stuff - the zoo, play class, the park. But nothing exciting has really been going on in these parts.

Here are some of the highlights:

* Kate has another ear infection. Yippee! The doctor said that if she gets 4 infections in 6 months she will need to get tubes. We have had 2 infections in 2 months so we are on that very exciting path :)

* Will went to the allergy doctor and we discovered that he is severely allergic to peanuts and tree nuts! No PB&J's for us :(

* I am trying to plan 3 brand new classes for school. All of which I might add I have no experience or business teaching. If anyone has any special talents with English or Technology please let me know - I may be willing to contract your services.

Other than that boring, boring, boring! If you have an exciting ideas or things to share please do because I am boring myself right now as I type.

No comments:

Post a Comment