Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Experiment

Many people on New Years, myself included, make a list of resolutions they intend to follow in order to "correct" what they percieve is wrong in their live.

This year rather than "fix" what is wrong in my life I plan on LIVING my life. This may sound silly but I intend to have fun, remember who I used to be and enjoy the little things. So without further ado, my list of how I plan on LIVING my life:

1. Live every day as though its my last and enjoy each moment entirely.

2. Be the best wife and mom I can be - not who I think I should be, but who I can be.

3. Take care of myself. This includes exercise, pampering, alone time. I deserve the best!

In order to chronicle my attempts to follow my "rules for living" I pledge to update this blog each day for a year.

Best wishes and Happy New Year's to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment