Friday, June 14, 2013

Wow

Apparently there are a lot of people looking for love out there. I had the most readers ever yesterday after linking to Kellie's blog - thank you! My friend is truly a catch, let me know if your interested. 

I have to admit I don't blog much just because I don't have the time. But looking back over previous posts I have written I would really like to try and post more. If for no other reason than to remember day to day events that get lost in the shuffle. 

Today C, the kids and I drove over to the house to check out the floor, see the wall getting torn down in the kitchen and sign contracts. The whole house just opened up with the wall gone! LOVE! Next step is flooring = nightmare. 

W & K played outside with the neighbor the entire time we were at the house. They climbed trees, sucked on honeysuckles, and rode their bikes. After a relaxing afternoon, we went to the pool and swam until dinner. A great all around day.


No comments:

Post a Comment