Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Little Things

Yesterday we went to the zoo with Unck (that's Uncle Nick for those of you who don't know). We had a great time and got very hot and dirty. Unfortunately we didn't get to feed the giraffe's (they are still getting used to their surroundings).

Last night everyone (and I mean everyone) needed a bath. As Will was in the tub Kate was sitting on my lap. She kept looking at her big brother and smiling. I asked Will if he would like Kate to "get in" with him - he said yes. I dunked her little toes and legs in and the sound that followed was magical.

Kate started giggling out of control. It was so infectious that Will started to giggle too. It was one of those moments that I want to burn in my memory forever. I was so tired and stinky and dirty, but in those few seconds none of that mattered. All that mattered was the giggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment