Monday, May 26, 2008

Lazy Summer Days

This past week has been very busy but very fun.

On Wednesday we had play class and the zoo with the Pease girls [and Bill]. We saw the Orangutans up close and personal (literally 3 feet away)!

Thursday we went to the bouncy house in Loveland. Will literally didn't stop moving the entire time we were there.

By far Friday morning was the best. Kate slept in (after getting up at 6) and Will and I had a lazy morning of hanging out in bed watching tv - perfect thing to do when it is a grey, yucky day.

Saturday we went swimming and then Will got to have a sleepover at grandma and grandpa's while I went out with friends. Even better Aunt Emmy came in to town and Uncle Nick came up to entertain the troops.

Speaking of which we went to dinner at Valley Vineyard located in Morrow Ohio. Dinner was very nice. It was good to see everyone but I had to go home too early (due to my little suckerfish). The food was good. My steak was cooked perfect (thanks to the awesome grilling skills of Donnie who acted as a fill-in husband). My favorite part was dessert - yummy pie!

Sunday we spent the day at my parents house. Will played outside all day. We got the croquet set out and I soundly beat Nick to his disdain.

This morning we went to the Blue Ash parade and had a great time! Will got a huge bag of candy :)

Summer is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment