Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

When describing Mother's Day 2010 words escape me. Perfect and wonderful don't begin to describe the day. the munchkins thankfully slept in, which in turn allowed me to sleep in as well. That in and of it self is a blessing. The rest of the day was very relaxed and laid back, save for one very exciting moment: my PRESENT! I by far believe that my husband is the best of the best. Several weeks ago in passing I mentioned that I would like a DLSR camera. Nothing to fancy, but one that would take good pictures of the kids. Oh my goodness, he went crazy. Not only did her purchase an amazing Canon, but he bought the top of the line, really nice one, with 2 lenses... Hello??? Two lenses!!!

Needless to say the remainder of the day consisted of me taking pictures of the kids, our home, and any other animate or inanimate object I came across. I am in complete and total love, and while I do still need to work out some kinks, the present is perfect.

And not only is the present perfect, so was my day.







No comments:

Post a Comment