Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hello, Anyone there?

I don't know why I am making this out to be harder than it really is... Writing a blog is about sharing your slice of life with the "world." But for some reason as much as I intend to "share my life" I never get around to it. Not only do I read multiple blogs each day, I have several bloggers that I consider to be my "friends." However for me, typing the words doesn't flow naturally.

Now that I most certainly have offended anyone who might read this blog with my overuse of quotation marks, I will begin once again.

Blogging is such an easy and compelling way to keep track of life, kids, and everything else that might be thrown at you. I keep stating that my intention is to write everyday. Ok, maybe probably won't happen. But I pledge to update at least 3 times a week...

Now that I've posted my intention, some pictures, which always make life better!










No comments:

Post a Comment