Thursday, May 15, 2008

Busy Days

We have had such a busy couple of days. Yesterday Will had play class in the morning. After class we met a friend and her 2 kids and we all went to the museum for a while.

We had a blast but can I tangent for a moment? Nothing makes me more insane than school trips where the chaperon's do nothing to control the kids they are with. This happened at the zoo on Tuesday and the museum on Wednesday. Kids literally running around out of control... UGH!

Today [Thursday] went to a "bouncy house." Oh my goodness what fun! Will was literally soaking in sweat from running around. I thought he might be scared at first so I followed him into the big maze. Um, he was up the wall and going down the huge slide before I had even reached the top of the slide (2 stories I might add - I was scared).

After the bouncy house we went to lunch and then came home for a long nap :)



No comments:

Post a Comment