Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Georgie Georgie!!!

If we all think back to when we were children I am sure that we will remember that one person or thing that was a rock-star in our lives. For me it was Cinderella. When I was 12 my family went to Disney and I got to meet her, in person.

Now imagine you are 2 1/2 and the person you love more than anything is Curious George (yes the monkey). Now imagine that your mommy tells you that you get to meet Curious George, live in person.

The Zoo is having a celebration all month to welcome all of the new babies [at the zoo]. This past weekend Curious George and Miss Lori (from PBS morning show) were there to meet and greet the kids.

The look on Will's face when he saw his hero was the best ever. Today all he kept saying was "Mommy, Georgie Georgie and Miss Lori at the zoo. Will hug and kiss Georgie Georgie." Literally the whole day.

But that's OK because he got to meet his heroes and that's enough for me.

Miss Lori rocks in person!


GEORGIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment