Sunday, May 11, 2008

Two Months

It has been over two months since I have updated my blog. Life has gotten very crazy. Two kids is so wonderful yet so busy. I will look at the clock in amazement sometimes because the day has passed and I don't feel that I have accomplished anything worthwhile.

I had a wonderful mother's day weekend. Chris bought me flowers and even planted some in a pot! He and Will gave me two of the sweetest cards... In the morning my in-laws came over for brunch, and in the afternoon we went to my parents for dinner with the family.

Will is becoming such a little man. So funny and serious at times yet at other times the terrible twos show the ugly side and man is it ugly!

Sorry this post is so disjointed - I have so many thoughts swirling around in my head, most importantly that bed is calling...

No comments:

Post a Comment